Grace-ful- knowledgeable about Grace Fullnot or msgracefulnot.com
On Saturday evening, I mentioned that there would be a contest today. In case you did not see the previous post, let me explain the terms here.
- Please do not post any answers to the questions until Sunday, September 6th between 9 and 3pm central time so that more people have a chance to enter.
- When answering a question, please include information as to where you found the answer (post name, guess, etc) *If you have the time, this part is not necessary to win.
Here are the questions:
- How old am I?
- Why did I select msgracefulnot as the name of my blog?
- How long have I had MS?
- What is the “address” of my advice to those diagnosed video?
- What is the name of the disease modifying drug I am on for Mulitple Sclerosis?
- How do I refer to my daughters in my blog? Can you tell me why?
- Which of those sweet little demons did I leave at the store?
- Name at least 3 places I have traveled to via plane in the last 2 years.
- How many times have I been in a boot for a broken foot? (this is a trick question, even I don’t know the answer)
- What is the most annoying symptom of MS that I deal with? Please list at least 2 treatments I have tried.
- Do you remember my German Shepherds name?
- One of my happiest memories from 2018?
- What do I call my significant other?
- What are my grandsons names?
- Do you remember how we met or how you found msgracefulnot.com?
- What is your favorite post that I have written?
- What 2 three letter words, or acronyms, internet slang do I use the most? Can you tell me what they mean?
- Bonus points if you share this post on social media, and share the location you posted to!!!!!!
- This is a “freebie”… If you are a blogger, can you create a post with links to past posts you that you have written that you feel would give a new reader a good sense of what your blog is about? If you do I will share the hell out of it….FREE ADVERTISING HERE!!!!
- If you are the winner, which rose would you like? With or without stem?
The winner will receive their choice one of the above pictured roses that I printed with my 3d printer mailed directly to their home or office. (more about 3d printing to come)
Thank you in advance for stopping by!